iShowU Audio: CLICK HERE (NOT REQUIRED FOR PC)
Twitch Account: https://twitch.tv
Note: There are many different broadcasting solutions, we recommend using the free service OBS. OBS allows a content creator to shoot different camera angles, display graphics, and videos making your live presentation unique and professional looking.
Mac Setup - Watch Now
PC Setup - Watch Now
UBER BATTLE OVERVIEW FOR DJS
Understand exactly what a virtual DJ Battle is and what you'll need to know: Watch Now
Download the guide
Recommended settings for Uber Battles:
- Upload speeds of at least 10Mbs, recommend 15Mbs ( https://www.speedtest.net )
- System requirements
- AMD FX series or Intel i5 2000-series processor (dual or 4-core preferable) or higher DirectX 10 capable graphics card
- At least 4 GB of Video RAM
- CPU usage: less than 20% when broadcasting live
- Open OBS, look bottom right at "CPU" (closing apps and adding RAM will help performance)
- Set up an account on Twitch.tv
- Download and Install OBS - (DOWNLOAD)
- Use the auto-configuration wizard setup. This can be found by going to: Tools > Auto-configuration wizard
- Go to Settings>Stream>Twitch and press "Get stream key"
- Choose your "sources", click the "+" and select the appropriate one (WebCam = Video capture device & Phone = Media Source)
- Set Audio Settings go to: File > Settings > Audio and set:
- Desktop Audio: Disabled
- Mic/Auxillary Audio: Controller/Mixer (It must be plugged in to detect it)
Adding camera angles
We recommend using a high-quality camera that is connected to your computer as your main camera. You can connect multiple USB connected camera for more angles that can be shown at the same time or cycle through using scenes. If you want to use a phone or tablet you need to install an ip camera software and make sure your computer running obs and phone are using the same wifi connection.
Android Phone / Tablet
1) Install IP Webcam by Pavel Khlebovich: Accept all the prompts
2)Scroll to the bottom and click "Start Server"
3) Look at the IP address: "10.0.0.XX:8080"
4) OBS >Sources>Media Source>Input type: "http://10.0.0.XX:8080/video"
Guide to using OBS: https://youtu.be/wAvQfjpZncY
Tips for living streaming: https://djtechtools.com/2020/03/24/livestreaming-dj-sets-in-2020-a-complete-how-to-guide/